Review ARCHOS 10.1 16 GB Internet Tablet

Wednesday 4 July 2012

360 degree Archos 101 review
I have been using Archos 101 for a month and I thought my experience might be useful for the other Amazon visitors. Before Archos 101 product, I had a chance of using iPad and Samsung Galaxy tab - which are our test tablets for the applications we developed. All tablet devices have their own pros and cons, I think as a buyer you are the one who know your needs best and...
versus
Good product albeit with design flaws
I had high expectations from the Archos 101 from the many reviews on CNET and other review sites. When I finally got my hands on one of these, I was happy with the device in general, but was there were some issues which I could not accept and hence with a heavy heart I returned the item back last week.

The following are + and - of this device:
+1 Great...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ARCHOS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.