Review Arnova 7b G2 7 inch Dual Touch Android Tablet

Wednesday 4 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

I sent two questions, using the special form found at Arnova's site. The first time I asked if the device supports srt and they answered that it DOESN'T. I found by myself and thanks to the great internet community that in fact it does. Unacceptable, giving wrong information for your own device. You can watch a video file with srt if you use a specific player.

The second time I asked if the device supports a Greek keyboard, since it supports Greek menu. It seems only logical that if you have the option to read the device menu in Greek (although I use English menus in my devices), you might want to write in that language also. I have sent two different questions and there is NO answer, after a month................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a great position you folks have been carrying out there.
one click root software

Unknown said...

I would be supportive on all of your articles and blogs because they are just upto the mark.
best free root Galaxy S4 method

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ARCHOS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.